Nikon Nikkor-P 1:2.8 f=75mm for Bronica 6x6
The standard lens for Bronica S, S2 & S2A cameras, with an angle of view similar to a 45mm lens on 135 format. This lens had a long production run from 1958 until mid-late 1970s. Over that time there is some evolution in the lens features:
- First lenses with focal length marked f=7.5cm. Aperture scale with index lines.
- From the mid 1960s the focal length marked f=75mm, no other changes.
- Index marks on aperture scale distcontinued.
- Name changed from "Nippon Kogaku Japan" to "Nikon".
- Late series with multi-coating marked "NIKKOR-PĚC". Lens name and serial number moved to flat ring inside the filter ring, and filter ring now coloured black.
Early lens marked 7.5cm:
Late multi-coated lens: